Intellectual Property Rights
The response of individuals to images and writings often decides the fate of brands. An immense amount of resources in terms of time, energy and funds are spent by Corporates to build, exploit and protect brands.
Intellectual Property Rights – whether Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents or Designs – play an important role in determining the value of a Company. The protection of IPR’s against counterfeits is an increasingly bigger challenge in the backdrop of rising cross border trade.
PRASAD & SINHA‘s Intellectual Property Rights Practice team offers services, to Clients, in the following areas viz.
- Counselling Companies regarding the IP strategy prevalent in India
- Patent, Trade Mark and Copyright filings
- Investigations, verification and identification of Intellectual Property – violations
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property litigation
- Licensing transactions